2007年2月22日木曜日

Analysis of a movie I have seen resently

I saw the movie called of "Tokyo tower". It's a Japanese movie. It was released on January 15th, 2005 in Japan. It's very romantic love story. This movie was made with a novel which has the same name, "Tokyo tower" as a base. The novel was written by a female writer called of Kaori Ekuni. Some of her novel is also used as a base for some movies.
The basic story of this movie is love story for a couple which has an age difference of 20 years between them. Their name are Shiori and Toru. She is 41 years old and he is 21 years old. Indeed, she is married and he is her friend's son.
What I felt at first after seeing this movie is that everything is very beautiful. The picture, music and words... everything is beautiful. Especially, the words amazed me. It is not too much to say that every words main couple said is beautiful. The movie's catch phrase is "The love is not one which does, but one which falls in". It's beautiful, isn't it? They used Norah Jones' music for this movie. That is beautiful. Of cause, the main actress is also beautiful! But I'm just wondering whether it's all right that the movie about adultery is very beautiful.
Actually, there are arguments both for and against this movie. However beautiful this movie may be, this is about adultery. Indeed they have a big age difference between them. Shiori's husband said to Toru,"when you become 40 years old, Shiori is going to be 60 years old. When you are 50 years old, she is going to be 70 years old. But even so, you can still love her!?" It's hard words for Toru, but it's true.
In the end, she decided to get divorced from her husband and live with him, Toru. I don't know whether they can become happy or not. At the last scene, she said to him,"Even if your mind change tomorrow, I love you..." It might be an unrealistic end, but I think it's all right because this is a movie. Movies are usually unrealistic.
What I felt from this movie is it's great to love someone deeply like this. I also think that is very painful..., but I myself want to love someone deeply like this. It's very difficult to find that person, someone special. My friends sometimes say, "You dream too much. It happens in only dramas and movies." But I believe I will meet that person some day.

0 件のコメント: