2007年4月26日木曜日

Worst day of my life

I think that the worst days of my life is days in the spring two years ago. It was when I came to the United State first from Japan. When I got to the United State, I had a bad cold. I could not stop coughing. In addition to being in bad health, I suffered from jet lag. The time difference between Japan and Los Angeles is seventeen hours. I also got tired with the mental side. I did not have any friends at first. I also could not speak English very well. Because of those stress, I had a poor appetite. At the first day when I came to the United State, I could have just an apple.
Until I decided the room I can live in, I stayed at hostel for two weeks. And yet, I could not go out from there. I was very scared to go out and talk to people. I had three days until the school started. I did not have anything to do and did not know what to do.
I did not think that it was home sickness at that time. When I came to think of it now, I think that I perfectly got homesick. However, I did not think that I wanted to go back to Japan. I told myself many times " I have to do my best. My parents sent me here. I must not let them down."
Those days were the worst days for me. Even though, I learned a lot of things from that. I was realized the importance of family and friends again. When I told myself that I have to do my best and strained my mind, my family and a lot of friends in Japan sent a lot of mails and letters to me to cheer me up. I read them and the strain I had been under was relieved. And always tears almost spilled my eyes.
I have learned a lot of things since I came to the United State. I was also helped by a lot of people many times. When I got depressed, they stayed by me and listened to me. I appreciate them a lot. They are important existences for me. Even so I have a lot of bad experiences, I got a lot of good and important things. I really think it was good that I came to the United State.

0 件のコメント: