2007年3月15日木曜日

Interview a family member

I had a interview with my sister. She just came to the United States three days ago.
*How do you like the United States?
It was the first time to come to the United States for me. I wanted to come here for a long time. I'm very happy to come here. I came here just three days ago, so I don't know about the United States very much. I guess I like here.
*What do you want to do here?
Of course, first of all I want to study English. I also want to go to all sorts of places and meet all sorts of people. Oh, and one more thing, I want to try to ride a horse. I'd like to go to school for riding horses and know how to ride a horse. It's very difficult and expensive to ride a horse in Japan. I really want to do that! And I want to try a lot of things which I can't try or is difficult to do in Japan.
*You went to a lot of countries, right? What is your favorite country among countries you have ever been to? And what country do you want to go to next?
I don't know... I like every countries, actually. Each of them has a lot of good things.
I want to go to England next. Though I've been to a lot of countries in Asia, I've never been to Europe. I want to have good tea there. And I want to go to Stonehenge. I like history and going to remains. I've visited to a lot of remains in Asia. All of them are very mysterious and interesting for me. I want to visit more ruins in a lot of countries.
*You studied abroad in China for seven years, right? Do you like China? Is it easy to live for you in China?
Yeah, of course I like China and I think it's easy to live there. It's kind of dangerous in some places, though. More than anything, everything is very cheap there. But I prefer to live in Japan, actually. Japan is the best, I think.
********************************************************************************
Yeah, I also think Japan is the best to live. I want to go back to Japan.
Thank you very much for your cooperation. Enjoy yourself in the United States.

0 件のコメント: