2007年3月7日水曜日

An investigation of $100 laptop - can it work?

$100 laptop, I have never met quite so cheap laptop. But even if it existed, I would never bought it. It might work barely but I'm very sure that it is very very slow. It is going to make me irritated very much. There is every possibility to break down soon even if I could turn on the power. There is also some possibility that I can't even turn on the power. It's very awful, if it happen. A $100 laptop is very cheap but actually, we can say that it might be very expensive. Even if I paid $100 and got a laptop, if it didn't work and I couldn't use it at all, it's going to come to much the same thing as throwing $100 away. If I were in that place, I'm sure that I will use $100 for another things than such an useless laptop.
In general, a personal computer is very expensive but it was much more expensive before. It was a thing which we couldn't buy easily. Now it's getting cheaper and cheaper. A computer got to be very necessary for us now. It is not too much to say that we can't live without a computer. I, myself use a computer every day. If my computer breaks down, I'm going to get into a lot of trouble.
A lot of new personal computers with new technology and function are developing year by year. As a consequence, the number of old personal computers, I mean those which were new model before, is also getting increasing. A new model now is going to be an old model three years later. Stores have to discount a little bit on them. Unless they do that, old computers will be unsold. That's why, the decrease of price for personal computers is happening, I think. And when I came to the United States, I was surprised that a personal computer in the United Stated is cheaper than one in Japan. I don't know why but I guess that because everything is expensive in Japan. Anyway It's kind of difficult to buy a computer with less than a hundred thousand yen [about $850] in Japan. But here I think that we can buy one if we aren't fussy about that. The price of computers is decreasing certainly. The day which we can meet $100 laptop might come someday.

0 件のコメント: