2007年5月12日土曜日

My favorite food

I love eating food. The reason why I want to visit to a lot of countries are meeting all sorts of people and watching a lot of unique things such as ruins. However, I also want to try all sorts of food all over the world. The thing I like the United States is that we can eat a lot of countries' food. I tried some countries' food which I had never tried in Japan.
One of my favorite food is Thai food. I have been to some Thai restaurants in Thai Town in here with friends. It is very tasty! I have never been to Thai. But I would like to go there someday to eat Thai food.
And I also like Chinese food. I have been to China a few times. In China, we can eat tasty Chinese food cheap. Every time I went to China, I ate too much and resulted putting on weight. But I think that it is all right not to care about weight during travelling because they are the food which I can eat only now.
But, after all my most favorite food is Japanese food. When I was in Japan, I did not like Japanese food so much. However, since I came to the United State, I was getting to like it more and more. I think that is because I was eating it almost everyday in Japan. In the same way as people usually would not realize the importance of the person if he/she always stays by them, they would not realize that Japaneses food is great if they eat it everyday. I just might miss it, though. Japanese food is getting popular all over the world. I did not know that it is so popular since I came to the United State. I think it is healthy and tasty. I heard that most of people do not know Japanese food about ten years ago. In the last ten years, the number of Japanese restaurants, especially sushi restaurants are increasing. I think it is a good thing for everyone to know Japan and I am very happy. However, maybe because they became too popular, I sometimes can find imitated Japanese food. They sell them as Japaneses food, but they are not real Japanese food. Of course it happens for all countries' food.
I have a lot of kinds of food which I want to try to eat. I have a favorite phrase. "You live to eat? Or you eat to live?" I, myself, might live to eat.

0 件のコメント: