2007年5月8日火曜日

Traveling in the world

I love traveling. One of my dreams is traveling all over the world. I have traveled to some countries such as The Philippines, England, China, and Korea. I have very good memories for each country.
The Philippines is the first country which I traveled abroad first. My mother's friend held a wedding there and all my family members went there. At that time I was six years old. So actually I do not remember that very well. However I remember that I had great time there and felt the world is very big.
The second country which I traveled abroad is China. For this trip, all my family members and my grandfather, grandmother, and aunt traveled there together. I was surprised that everything is cheap in China. I bought some stuffs and ate a lot of delicious food. We went down a river on the ship. It was very fun. And actually my oldest sister used to study abroad in China. During she was there, I went to China several times. Every time I visited there, I had eaten too much. I love Chinese food and everything is very cheap.
I went to England with my schoolmates. In my high school, every year they invite people who want to travel abroad. I joined it and stay with host family for two weeks. We went to school on weekday. We studied English in the class and joined activities we want to join in the afternoon. On weekend we traveled to the cities such as London and Oxford. I stayed with my host mother, her ex-husband, her son, daughter, and Italian students as my roommate. Actually I did not know that my host mother was divorced from her husband until before the last day I stayed there. It surprised me very much. It is also kind of a culture shock because it hardly happens that the couple stay together after their divorce in Japan. She said that she has her boyfriend and her ex-husband also has his girlfriend. I thought it is very cool to enjoy themselves no matter how old they get.
And I went to Korea with my mother, sister, and grandmother. My mother loves Korean drama. She wanted to go to Korea. We used a tour to travel there. It was very fun. But actually it was very cold even so it was already March. But we had good Korean food and bought some Korean foods and goods.
I have many countries I want to visit. I want to visit to historical places such as ruins, eat all sorts of food and meet all sorts of people all over the world. It is very fun and interesting to learn new things and meet new people.

0 件のコメント: